Saturday, April 24, 2010

'Twas the night before the Biathlon

I got in a leisurely work-out this morning. A nice, relaxing ride around Central Park including a few drills and a winning confrontation with Harlem Hill. I should have done at least a short run after that but I couldn't muster the energy. I'm still feeling the residual effects of being sick all week. Now it's nearly 11pm and I should have been asleep hours ago but the day just got away from me. Paige and I need to be up at 4:45am and out of the house by 5:00 to meet Angel at 96th Street at 6:00 and arrive in the Bronx by 6:30. Then we'll run a bit, bike a bit more, have another short run and head back downtown. I'm hopeful that there will be some of this after the race:


Come on, y'all didn't think there would be a Saturday post without a picture of post-training breakfast, did you?

No comments:

Post a Comment