Walking home from a friend's house this afternoon, I saw the first street fair of 2010!
I was in a little bit of a hurry and didn't get to peruse the stalls but here's my guess as to what they were selling:
- Pashminas in a plethora of colors (5 for $20 or $5/each).
- Knock off Prada, Louis and Chanel bags (I mean, designer replicas)
- Funnel cakes (as pictured above), fried Oreos, Mozzarepas, snow cones and Kettle Corn
- Clothing from Victoria's Secret, the Limited and Express that is also questionable in its authenticity
- "Interesting small items" (that's usually manicure and dental supplies)
- Sunglasses and jewelry
- Various bedding accessories including sheets and duvets that may or may not be bedbug ridden (who buys sheets on the street?) but are the same brands that you find at Bed Bath and Freakin' Beyond