Monday, May 3, 2010

And I didn't even throw paint at her

Many of you guessed correctly. Today I saw...ANNA WINTOUR!


Sorry for the bad picture. I was trying to be all stealth. Suffice it to say that she looked much younger in person. And she wasn't wearing her famous sunglasses. I didn't even see them in her hand! And so much for the rumors of her being an ice queen- when she came out of her (gorgeous) brownstone, she was smiling, laughing and handing something off to her driver. Shelby Bryan was with her (to her left, in the parka, despite the 90+ degree day today in NYC). In case you're wondering, public property records list Conde Nast Publications as the lender of $1.64 million for said brownstone.

Training: I swam 1/2 mile+ tonight at practice. I forgot my goggles and swim cap at home and had to duck into KMart to get a spare pair of goggles (Erinn had an extra cap for me). Unfortunately, there seems to have been a run on goggles lately because I had to choose between Spongebob or Dora. I ended up going with Dora because that pair had an adjustable bridge. And I have to say, I was quite pleased with my decision. They were very comfy and I swam well. But when some girl tried to steal my flip flops, I had to yell, "Swiper, no swiping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment