Sunday, January 17, 2010

Trying to forget that Sunday nights lead to Monday mornings.

I hate Sunday nights. It means that the weekend is over and reality begins again all too early the following morning. Today, the Sunday Night Blues came on around 4pm. I ran out to get my weekly manicure (Sweetie Pie) and then stopped for a treat on the way back.















They even had my favorite flavor: Cherry Fanta. So now I'm at home, showered, sprawled on the couch and still suffering from a sugar high. And I just saw this.










And I got really excited for Julianna Margolis. I also got excited for myself because I've gotten really attached to The Good Wife. And I don't want it to go away like The Cashmere Mafia, Lipstick Jungle and Six Degrees. Among others.

Anyhoo, I hope you have a great week! Between my favorite Slurpee flavor and a Golden Globe for my favorite show, it looks like mine is off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment