Tuesday, January 26, 2010

555-2424


Our team name? The Gibblers. (A success compared to our uncreative "Transponsters" for Friends night.) A few of our favorite (and most challenging) questions:
  1. Who does Stephanie marry in the backyard wedding?
  2. Jesse thought he had the chicken pox when he was little. What did his mom say it actually was?
  3. True or False: DJ calls Jesse "Uncle Tattle Tale."
  4. Who said this: "My dad always told me if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything nice at all. Well my dad's not here, and you're a weenie!"
  5. Who said this: "Why do I have to knock? NO one was in their underwear. When you are, I knock."
  6. What commercial did Stephanie star in?
  7. What's the name of the turtle who saved Jesse's life?
  8. After what kind of storm or disaster did Stephanie become attached to Danny?
Now don't cheat. Here are the answers:
  1. Harry Takiyama
  2. An allergic reaction to wool.
  3. False (it was Michelle)
  4. Michelle
  5. Kimmie
  6. Oat Boats
  7. Bubba
  8. Earthquake
And lastly, our favorite question: What is the Tanners telephone number? 555-2424 and yes! We got it right! We ended the night with 56 points out of a possible 67. The winners got 64. We would have had 59 points if a certain someone hadn't changed the answers at the last minute. Like we told her, always go with your gut on the "Who said it" questions.

I have to go. I hear my mother calling. She wants her tuition money back.

No comments:

Post a Comment