Friday, January 29, 2010

The Amazing iPhone, Part 343245

I read about and downloaded this fabulous new iPhone app: Sleep Cycle ($0.99). When you're ready to go to sleep, you turn it "on," set the alarm and put it between your fitted sheet and your mattress cover. During the night, by feeling the vibrations in the bed, it records your tosses and turns. In the morning, it gradually wakes you up without pulling you out of a deep sleep. Here's my sleep chart from last night:



According to the chart, I went to bed at 10pm. I tossed and turned until about 12:30am and then fell into a deep sleep for a few hours. I remember waking up and looking at the clock around 3:30 and then going back to sleep for awhile.

I'm not sure what to do with this information, but all this tossing and turning does help explain why I'm waking up exhausted every morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment