Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Law and Order wreaks havoc




I walked out of my apartment this morning and saw Benson and Stabler coming at me. A quick check of the nearest street sign showed that L&O: SVU will be filming today and tomorrow. Thinking back to my early days at NYU, I remembered how excited we would get about the possibility of ending up on the episode. Let me tell you: that's yet to happen and the novelty of the film crews wore off about sophomore year. This morning while anxiously trying to dodge men carrying heavy cameras and the lines at Craft Services, I was trying to decide which Starbucks to hit up. There's always a longer line at the one on Park and 29th but they're more likely to get my order right than the one on 2nd and 32nd. And then BAM! "Excuse me, m'am, could you hold up right there? We're doing a light check." And that's how I got stuck midway between 2nd and 3rd Avenues on 25th Street this morning. For five minutes. When I was already late for work. No, I'm not complaining. I love standing in the middle of the block in temperatures below 20 degrees. I wonder what else I'll see today?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment