Tuesday, July 20, 2010

I even tried!

Tonight was going to be the night that I actually sat down and wrote all about the tri. But as fate would have it, my home internet is down. I think that means I'm supposed to hit the hay early and attempt to get a full night's sleep.

I'd blog from work tomorrow but a sweet, sweet co-worker (Hi, Elliott!) has joined the ranks as Faithful Reader #5 (Hi, Mom, Erinn, Lisa and Angela!) and I don't want her to think I'm slacking at my desk.

So the loooong, detailed, photo-heavy post will have to wait. At least I know I'll have time on Saturday. For the first time since February, I don't have to be up at the crack of dawn for a training session. But who am I kidding? I'm totally going to miss it!

Today's picture was taken on the Orange (F) Train on the way home from the Brooklyn office. I was riding in the very front and staring out the window like a kid.





How cool?!

Thanks for your patience!

Love,
SEL


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment