Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Delivery!

I just happened to be walking from my desk to the bathroom this morning as the Costco delivery man was unloading the elevator.


I couldn't possibly watch him unload six boxes of Frosted Mini Wheats without making a snarky comment, so I said, "Wow! I can't believe we go through that many boxes of cereal in a week!" And he answered back, "Sweetheart, this'll be gone in a day and I'll be back here tomorrow with the Kashi Go Lean Crunch and Frosted Flakes!"

Not pictured are the two crates of grapes, five crates of peaches and two crates of apples that were already transferred to the kitchen before I got back with my camera.

People, please, please, please buy some discount clothes and support my company's eating habits! Let me know if you need the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment