Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rain, rain, you're welcome to stay!

It's been raining in the city for three straight days and it's delightful. The air is much cooler, the nights are more comfortable and the humidity is way down.


You'd think that I would have been cranky that my jeans got soaked on the way to work this morning and took forever to dry leaving me in soggy pants all day. But I wasn't. Or that my umbrella was still wet when I put it in my backpack and it soaked all the papers in there. But that was ok. I'm just so relieved that the 2010 heatwave is over that Mother Nature can toss anything my way and I won't be bothered! And no. I'm not just talking about weather because there's nothing else new today.

I went back to Elizabeth Arden for them to straighten out my haircut. Can you see a difference?


No, neither can I. It still looks crooked, it's just an inch shorter now. Awesome. As the haircutter reminded me, it's just hair. Let's all be glad that cardiology wasn't her chosen profession.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment