Wednesday, August 11, 2010

1,000

Congratulations to Mom for being visitor #1,000 to WhatSELSawToday. And props to Angela for #1,001. And sending a screenshot to prove it.

I'm more than halfway through my year of blogging. My friend Didi, who inspired this experiment, is finishing her 52nd week of blogging. Judging by her recent entries, she's not planning to continue after her one year mark. It's something I've been thinking about a lot lately. As much as I love picking a random day and going back to read the entry, I'm not sure I'll keep blogging at this pace. There are just days (kind of like today) that nothing remarkable happens. I get up, I go to work, I sit there all day, I come home, I shower and go to bed. What do I need to remember about those days?

No comments:

Post a Comment