Friday, November 19, 2010

Sleepy Piglet

We went to our boss' house today for a team "off-site." And she had the best little statue on her mantle.


It's a sleeping piglet! How cute and perfect for me!! Must get one. Stat.

After the meeting, I met up with a friend in Brooklyn. After a little miscommunication, we ended up looking for each other on opposite sides of town (note to self: if you're at a chain restaurant, always mention which location). We decided to meet halfway but to get there, we had to venture through a rather different area of the Bk. One of the areas I passed had a dilapidated school bus that is currently functioning as an apartment. Hey- it's certainly bigger than some Manhattan studios. I would have taken a picture but they didn't have their shades drawn...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment