Tuesday, September 7, 2010

SEL's Adventures: Wall Street to the Bronx

I started out the day on Wall Street for the Ryder Cup Captain's picks press conference. And no, I don't remember the picks. But I did get a pin. And a plaque with my name on it for the closing bell ceremony at the end of the day.


Tonight, we ventured to the Bronx to watch Corey throw the first pitch at the Yankees game.


But my view was blocked by this sitting on my legs and bouncing around the seats.


But that's ok because she was the happiest little clam at the ball park and kept us all entertained well into our departure during the 7th inning stretch.


I'm bummed to go back to work tomorrow. I'm sad to leave behind my little shadow. I can't believe my relaxing weekend of spa treatments, playgrounds and carnivals is over. The good news is that there's only three work days until the weekend! Thanks heavens for small favors.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment