Sunday, September 12, 2010

Gilt for the Cure!

A bunch of Groupies ran the Susan G Koman Race for the Cure this morning in Central Park.


Running in memory of loved ones and in honor of survivors (both those sharing the course and those in my life), I tried to convince myself that my sniffles were rather insignificant. I ran faster than ever before in an effort to get inside and warm.

I spent the rest of the day at work, although I enjoyed a brief Sunday Funday break at Manny's/Blondie's. Now it's 7:09pm and I'm running back home to bed. Hoping to feel better tomorrow. Busy week ahead. Have a good one, Bloggy Buddies (Mom, Angela, Erinn and Elliott).

P.S. Shout out to Ange who completed her 3rd and final tri of the summer this morning. Congrats!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment